I figured I’d post a few links to some sites/blogs/podcasts I frequent
- Friendly Atheist – Hemant Mehta’s site, features an advice column from an atheist as well as general atheism/secular news.
- Pharyngula – PZ Myers’s Blog featuring topics confronting evolution denial to general secular news to polls and more. A great site if you’ve only got time to read one blog out there.
- The Skeptic’s Guide to the Universe – a weekly podcast covering lots of topics from the skeptical point of view. They also do interviews with lots of skeptics/freethinkers and bring up good news, with a focus on medicine,biology, and emerging technology.
- NPR’s Science Friday – A great show that is all about scientific discoveries and debates that are ongoing in science, as well as Science’s role in the government and politics.
- Bad Astronomy – Phil Plait’s blog about Skepticism, Astronomy news and general “sciency” stuff.
I also tend to use the SkepDad’s link site for lots of good blogs and podcasts and such.